with complicated thought patterns, it’s easy to get caught in things that really don’t seem relevant. removing clutter, employing occam’s razor and finding the simplest solution to the conundrum is an important angle. on that note, one might consider the following as well:
- take calculated risks. that is quite different from being rash.
- consider the future without being ruled by it.
- strive over quality in thought rather than quantity in action.
- once in a while, disconnect from everything.
- avoid over-complicating. avoid over-simplifying.